Updated 11/26/13 – After the Kennedy assassination a lot of people began drawing parallels or coincidences between it and the Lincoln assassination. Not that they were true, but conspiracy theorists found the following:
So some quick thoughts hit me today about how Silver Laughter thought it was our destiny to become famous due to the amazing amount of similarities we had with the Beatles:
- John Lennon had his Aunt Mimi; I had an Aunt Mimi
- The Beatles were originally a 5 piece band with Stuart Sutcliffe; Silver Laughter started as a 5 piece band
- The Beatles were originally the Silver Beatles; We were Silver Laughter
- Ringo, the drummer was the oldest member of the band; Paul Staack was our drummer who also was the oldest member
- The Beatles came from Liverpool which has 3 syllables; We came from Davenport, also with 3 syllables
- Liverpool is a shipping port; Davenport is on the Mississippi River and was big in shipping commerce
- Updated 11/26/13: Paul, the bass player, is left-handed; Mick, our bass player, is left-handed – though he plays right handed!
- Updated again 12/25/13 – Paul, the bass player’s, mother’s name was Mary. Mick, the bass player’s, mother’s name was Mary!
I’m sure there are more out there somewhere, but this is something Jon and I talked about occasionally in our pursuit of success. As I said, just some thoughts.