It came to my attention that some of you may be having problems getting the music links to play. Be aware you cannot get to them from the home page. You must go to the article for that song and then click on the bold underlined link to play it. Here are the steps to see what songs have been posted:
- Click on the “Music” link at the top menu or right side of the home page under categories
- Click on the title of the article that has the song you want to hear – this will bring up a whole page for that selection
- At the top of most of the pages is the title of the song in bold and underlined
- Click on it and your browser (on a PC) will either pop a Windows Media Player window and start the song, or…
- It will change to another page and load the Media Player or other plugin that is set for your browser
- NOTE: WAV files are large, so once the player opens, press pause and let the entire file download before trying to listen.
Good luck. If you have any problems just shoot me an e-mail to mick at sfresidence dot com.
Categories: Current News
Leave a Reply