Bassist, vocalist and co-song writer for THE SILVERS! What have we done?
1) NEW HIT SINGLE (2 songs)
2) FREE What are You Christmas?
3) After The Laugher (14 songs including 2 above)
4) End of Summer EP (6 songs)
5) FREE Sing Another Christmas Song
6) PLAY! (14 songs)
7) Another summer EP (7 songs including re-recording of Running Away)
8) FREE Silvers Bells (4 Christmas songs)
9) Soul surrender (14 songs to be released May 2018)
And don't forget the animated videos of some of these songs!
Note: Corrections and additions below are in [brackets and bold] If ever a name had significance, it was Double Shot! Ken and I had gotten closer as the end of Silver Laughter became clear. Jon and I had drifted farther… Read More ›
I was born Michael John Orton. My Uncle Floyd always wanted to call me “Mickey”… over my mother’s dead body! As a kid, my hero was baseball player, Mickey Mantle, so this must have planted the seed. During the final… Read More ›
As of the last report, December 21, 2012 (the end of the world according to the Mayan Calendar – sorry to disappoint you doomsayers. Of course, according to Curly in “City Slickers”, “The day ain’t over yet!”) the band members… Read More ›
One of the record reviews of “Silver Laughter” mentions the band “The Contents Are:”. It was my first introduction to a band that was actually in the public eye. In Davenport, Iowa there were really only two “famous” bands during… Read More ›
Click Here – “Don’t Feel Bad” Live from Calgary