Bassist, vocalist and co-song writer for THE SILVERS! What have we done?
1) NEW HIT SINGLE (2 songs)
2) FREE What are You Christmas?
3) After The Laugher (14 songs including 2 above)
4) End of Summer EP (6 songs)
5) FREE Sing Another Christmas Song
6) PLAY! (14 songs)
7) Another summer EP (7 songs including re-recording of Running Away)
8) FREE Silvers Bells (4 Christmas songs)
9) Soul surrender (14 songs to be released May 2018)
And don't forget the animated videos of some of these songs!
Jon and I were always trying to make our Silver Laughter songs as meaningful as possible. Some of the newer songs of various artists seem to not know what a rhyme is. Our efforts were to make lyrics as well… Read More ›
I wanted to take a minute to give a shout out to our manager, Art “Smart” Stenstrom. As I go through the Silver Laughter archives, I am amazed at how much promo stuff we had for a road band in… Read More ›
March of 1978 was another busy month for the band. After 5 days off (3 at the end of February and 2 to start off March) we did a one nighter at the Two Brother’s Club, then packed up and… Read More ›
We started recording Sailing on Fantasies in 1977 (I think). I am going to talk to Jon to see if he can help me with this. He has a great memory. But here are some photos from our sessions at… Read More ›