Bassist, vocalist and co-song writer for THE SILVERS! What have we done?
1) NEW HIT SINGLE (2 songs)
2) FREE What are You Christmas?
3) After The Laugher (14 songs including 2 above)
4) End of Summer EP (6 songs)
5) FREE Sing Another Christmas Song
6) PLAY! (14 songs)
7) Another summer EP (7 songs including re-recording of Running Away)
8) FREE Silvers Bells (4 Christmas songs)
9) Soul surrender (14 songs to be released May 2018)
And don't forget the animated videos of some of these songs!
As we were heading into the studio to record “Handle With Care”, Kim announced that he was leaving the group to go back to school. So we scrambled to find a replacement drummer. When I left Tabernash in Colorado, the… Read More ›
For some reason, our first album “Handle With Care” actually sold better than our second album, “Sailing on Fantasies” to the club crowds we played for. Looking back, I can kind of understand that because we were booked, at least… Read More ›
Jon and I were always trying to make our Silver Laughter songs as meaningful as possible. Some of the newer songs of various artists seem to not know what a rhyme is. Our efforts were to make lyrics as well… Read More ›
I wanted to take a minute to give a shout out to our manager, Art “Smart” Stenstrom. As I go through the Silver Laughter archives, I am amazed at how much promo stuff we had for a road band in… Read More ›